Nuclear energy development is a long-term business that involves many diverse stakeholders. Getting the right balance of expertise and experience is essential to successfully align their needs. Jackson Associates can help advise governments on how best to work with private companies and investors of every size, and equally we help companies to work well with host governments.
Jackson Associates offers nuclear consultancy, advisory, training and research services. Our client presentations and reports quickly summarise the key issues and offer proven real-world practical solutions that really work.
Projects typically involve fast turnaround assignments where clients need high impact results quickly and to agreed timescales. We have advised on nuclear assignments in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, the USA and Russia.
Some examples of our client projects include:
- Nuclear business development in Western European, Central European and Asian nuclear markets
- Nuclear Weapons and Non-Proliferation Policy in the Middle East
- Technology, engineering and innovation needs for commercial nuclear energy development
- The economics of Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) and options for their commercial deployment
- Conceptual development and funding of a nuclear Joint Research and Innovation Centre (JRIC) between the UK and China
- Advice to Local Government and Public Authorities on nuclear developments
- Advice to private investors on the flotation and acquisition of State-owned nuclear companies
- Due diligence advice to foreign banks on lending for nuclear acquisitions
- Independent assessment of the nuclear market prospects of target nuclear companies
- Modelling, simulation and pricing of the economic value of plutonium and its disposal costs
- Benchmarking, modelling and computer simulation of the costs of disposal of used nuclear fuel
- Business strategy and planning for the expansion of foreign State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) into the global nuclear market
- Strategies for reducing the costs of nuclear energy development programmes and new nuclear reactor builds
- Workshops to help train and develop nuclear regulators in new nuclear energy States
- Workshops to train Embassy staff on civil nuclear energy development
- Workshops to train nuclear utility executives on nuclear economics and financing
- Strategic assessment of options for radioactive waste management planning and disposal
- Policy recommendations for the siting of planned new nuclear reactors
- CBRN Anti-Terrorism Strategic National Guidance
Please contact us for more information on how we can help support your nuclear project.